Friday 30 September 2011

saya... :)

My name is Fatkhiah Mohd Salikon.  I’m from Batu Pahat, Johor. My father is Javanese and my mother is Malay. I come from simple family. My father was died when I was 15 years. My major course is ceramic and photography as a minor. I’m tall, contain and black sweet person. I like a turquoise colour. I like collect shoes, t-shirt, variety bag.












       
 I like to watch a malay movie, it’s because malay movie show the malay identity, show the reality malay life. I like sports very much. That is futsal, softball, hockey, ping pong, badminton and many more. I’m a hyperactive person, brave, when I need something I do my best to get it. When I do something I do seriously. Even though I see rough physically, but I'm a tender-hearted. Prefer challenging activities. I’m interest in a motorbike. My dream in the future is to have a scrambler, Suzuki swift and simple house.

No comments:

Post a Comment